Come see why Belle Maer Harbor is more than just a marina...
Belle Maer Harbor is a 60 acre full service marina that offers everything a boater is looking for. Everything here is surrounded by beauty. Belle Maer is exemplified by our charming gazebos, terraced beds of flowers, an impressive landscaped shoreline and a 95' beacon tower to welcome you...
• Located in Harrison Township, Michigan; close to "Boat Town" and Mt. Clemens - Home to all the popular boating destinations such as the Islands, St. Clair Flats and Metropolitan Beach
• World Class fishing for Smallmouth Bass, Musky and other species
• Pristine, sandy and clear anchorages to play and swim in are only a dinghy ride away
• Hundreds of shade trees
• Private marina with a friendly "yacht club" atmosphere
• Free Cable TV - Click here for a Channel Lineup
• Free Wireless Internet Service
• Family events - such as the Cardboard Boat Regatta, Decorated Golf Cart Parade,
• Close to restaurants you can reach easily by boat
• Beautiful newly renovated heated swimming pool
• Basketball and tennis courts
• Fenced children’s playground with playscape
• Spacious pavilion with gathering area
• Fuel dock (gas and diesel), pump out service
• Convenience store with snacks, beverages, ice and fishing supplies
• Two bath houses with showers and Laundromat
• More than ample guest parking in close proximity to your boat well
• Convenient pavilion perfect for family and group gatherings (and rendezvous)
• Home to all the popular boating destinations such as the Islands, St. Clair Flats and Metropolitan Beach
• Local shuttle service to all area attractions and restaurants.
• Near the North Channel, connects directly to St. Clair River
• GPS Coordinates: 42° 36.87N, 82° 47.19W
• Special Transient Rate of only $1.50 per linear foot per day | Click here to download the Transient Reservation Package.